I decided today I needed to work on a little ink storage organization. Since my collection of Distress Inks has grown I’m finding it harder to find the right ink pad. I did label them with my label maker, but it would be much easier to see the actual color….
So with some old labels we had around the house and some velcro, I’m hard at work and inky to my elbows (OK maybe not my elbows). I’m inking the labels and then writing the names of the ink color on the labels. This way I can see the color when they are on my shelves…I’m also using one side of velcro to adhere the ink sponge to the bottom of my ink pads. This way I’m ready once I select my color….