Hi Crafty Friends,
Today we have a fun card using Spellbinders Stitched die of the month for May 2023. I really enjoy stitching on die cuts.
Here are the details on how I made this card:
- First I die cut the stitched die on white cardstock. I die cut the image twice so I had some extra balloons.
- The balloons with the stitching holes are blended with Gina K’s Innocent Pink ink.
- The solid balloons are blended with Gina K’s Light Carnation Ink.
- I used a silver/gold thread to create the starburst on the stitched die cuts.
- The happy sentiment is done in black onyx ink directly onto the card front.
- I stamped birthday with embossing ink on black cardstock and embossed it with white embossing powder.
- and I finished off the card with a 110LB cardstock base that measures 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (A2).