Yesterday a package came in the mail with some of the new Lawn Fawn stamps that I picked up last week with the new release. I had to dive right into the Happy Hauntings stamp set…
What I did was (supplies listed below):
1. Cut a piece of pattern paper to 3-3/4″ x 5″ as my base for stamping.
2. Stamped all my images with VersaMark ink and embossed with black embossing powder
3. Stamped the haunted house on a darker piece of pattern paper with VersaMark ink and embossed with White embossing powder
4. Popped up the house with dimensional adhesive and added it to my 3-3/4″ x 5″ base.
5. Matted my stamped base to a piece of 5-1/4″ x 4″ Cardstock
4. Added ribbon to the top
5. Matted my layer to a A2 size card base. (Card measures 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5-1/2″)
Thats all for today, I hope you have a great day 🙂
Supplies: (click photos for links)