Photos and artwork shown here are property of Christina Thomas (except where indicated). Use of my photos and/or artwork is for Personal Inspiration Only and may not be copied for commercial advertising, challenges, contest submissions, publications or resale. Thank you for your cooperation.
Archives for January 2009
It’s my brother and sister-in-law anniversary this week and as usual I waited until the very last minute to make a card. Hope you enjoy today’s video. I’m a little disappointed on how the pictures turned out for this one. I think I may have forgotten to hit the white balance button on my camera.
What a great long weekend. I had a nice 4-day weekend and got so much done. including rearranging my scrap room again.
Here is a quick video on a birthday card I made this weekend for my Sister-in-law. I totally forgot to take a picture of it for the blog and my video, so you will have to wait until the end of the video to see what I did. Sorry!
I’m so excited that Stampin’ Up! new catalog is out. I love the stamps and can’t wait to get my order. If you would like to order please visit my website (here).
Here’s the latest video. Enjoy!
OMgosh. I’m so excited. Ted from the Cricut Message Board has nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger award. Thank you Ted, I’m honored.
So Here are my 7 favorite things/people:
1. My Family, they are just the best. I’m so lucky to have such a wonderful and supportive husband and a son who lights up the room as soon as he walks in. Especially since he lost his front tooth. hehe
2. Anything paper/scrap related. I’m hooked
3. Watching TV, 24 is back on.
4. Reading (when I have time and can pull myself out of the scrap room, thank goodness for books on tape)
4. Shopping. Yes at the craft stores. Oh and for me too.
5. Photography. I just started messing with this and love taking pictures. Especially with my husbands digital SLR, you have such control.
6. Did I mention shopping already?
7. Video editing. This may be a new addiction too.
I’ll return shortly with 7 blogs that I’d like to nominate for the Kreativ Blogger award.
I had a few people ask me how I store my ribbon on the clothes pins. I can’t take credit for this idea, I found it on another website and thought it was genius. I did this a few months back and just keep up with them as I buy new ribbons.
Here’s a video on how to store your ribbon. Enjoy.
I’m not sure where I got the paper, but I used the Wedding Solution Cartridge from Cricut cut at 5″ to make the pillow box and the same cartridge to cut the tag at 2″. Enjoy
This morning before I got my son up and ready for school and off to work myself I made this bag using Tags, Bags, boxes and more from the Cricut. I already posted a picture of it this morning but I had time tonight to make and edit the video. I didn’t think I would have time to get anything done this week. I’m already getting ready to work on another video tonight.